Le coin des pinballistes
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go /1 To
1099.99 € 1999.99 €
Voir le deal

Vous n'êtes pas connecté. Connectez-vous ou enregistrez-vous

Will the reall pinball Wizards please stand up!!!

3 participants

Aller en bas  Message [Page 1 sur 1]

Cloda

Over the last half a year or so I have gone from being a total novice with pinball to being able to beat just about any tables Wizard mode if I put my mind to it. But now I feel like I have reached a wall that I just can't get past.

I have quite a few tables where I have scored above 500 million and only Spiderman over a Billion. I am able on quite a few of the tables to reach and complete the Wizard mode in 10 - 15 minutes on ball one (e.g. Fantastic 4, Captain America and Biolab)... but there is where things seem to go wrong...

I am just not able to string together 3 or 4 Wizard modes on a table even though I know I have the actual skill to do it. I also know it is not fatigue because many times I have played a table for 2 hours non stop without success and then suddenly I am able to reach and complete Wizard mode and play a long game. One thing I am terrible at is continuing after a game save. I have tried it so many times... and not once have I been able to really build on that game. E.g. my highscore game on Captain America... I reached 500 million plus on my second ball, with an extra ball in hand and 10x multiplier ready for another extra ball and then I saved to continue later... when I restarted the game, before I was able to get into it again, it was over and my score was 622 million).

Anyways, seeing that most of you guys are on top of the leader boards I was hoping that you have some advice for me on how I can get past this wall and break into the Billions!!!

PS: I posted this on the Zen forum as well with the hope that we will get some feedback there as well.

Dernière édition par Cloda le Jeu 30 Juin - 9:47, édité 1 fois (Raison : Added the PS)

X DrLobo

X DrLobo
Administrateur
Administrateur

Scores aside i'm exactly the same,i can't regain momentum after pause or game save ... my overall performances don't call for marathon sessions anyway .... the thing i'd like to know from better players is how they don't get crazy after playing so long on a table Smile

http://www.xp-8.net

Wims

Wims

Hi Clauda,

I understand your question, but it depends on tables : each has its own tips to keep the ball as long as possible, or get a hughe score quickly.

It's also a question of technique : you must spend time to play better. Pinball's like a sport !

Begins with understanding LUP's guides. For example on Spiderman, I explain how I made 500 billion.

Contenu sponsorisé

Revenir en haut  Message [Page 1 sur 1]